Hi, everyone ! I have been nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Darque Dreamer so go show her some love and check her blog out !
The Liebster Award gives you a chance to spread some love to new, or new to you, bloggers (or even bloggers you have not previously recognized with an award) and learn something new and random about them!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Give 11 random facts about you.
3. Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Random Facts about me:
1. I started this blog on 24 of january 2017.
2.I love learning new languages.
3. My favorite book this year was Reigntime by Sam K. Levy.
4.My favorite book of all time is Memoirs of a Geisha.
5. My favorite actress is Lily Collins.
6.My favorite reading genre is Young Adult.
7. I love interviewing amazing people like authors and more to come for my blog.
8. I love helping small authors promote their books because they are so underrated.
9. I have watched all the doctor who episodes.
10. I draw in my free time.
11. I write poetry when I get inspiration.
Questions from Darque Dreamer:
Have you read a book with a perfect ending?
Yes. Memoirs of a Geisha.
Does your favorite movie have a perfect ending?
I don’t have a favorite movie as I love so many.
Why did you start your blog?
I started the blog because I wanted to have an independent site of mine other than Goodreads where I can review the books that I liked .
Do you have a follower goal in mind?
Not really. I write for the sake of writing and , if people appreciate my work , they are welcome to become a follower.
What advice would you give to your beginner blog self?
Write as much as you can because new opportunities will come your way.
Where is the best place you have visited?
I would have to say The Duomo in Milan, Italy. It takes your breath away.
Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
Lily Collins. Not only as an actress , but as a human too. She is just so wonderful.
What is your favorite book or movie genre?
My favorite book genre is Young adult and movie genre is drama or adventure.
If you could write yourself in to a book or movie, which one would you be a character in?
I would write myself in a movie based off the A court of Thorns and Roses trilogy and I would play Feyre or Amren.
Do you like going to concerts?
Yes. I love it.My first one was Maroon 5 and it was amazing.
What is one food you absolutely hate?
Anything that contains tomatoes.
1.Who is your favorite character in a book or movie ?
2. What is your reading goal for 2017?
3. What is your favorite season?
4.Tea or Coffee ?
5. What is your favorite book?
6.What is your favorite movie?
7.Who is your role model?
8.What accomplishment are you most proud of?
9.If you could time travel, where would you go?
10.If you could live in any TV home, what would it be?
11.What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?