“Seven girls start a cult where each of them must embody one of the seven deadly sins. They realize there’s more to their religious town after they go missing one by one.”
The Color Rose will have its official premiere at Mammoth Film Festival on Feb 27th- March 2nd.
Mammoth Film Festival™, known as California’s winter favorite, aims to lead the charge for an ever-changing landscape of film and media. This festival specializes as an all-media platform in celebrating varieties of filmmakers, actors, directors, writers, producers, and their work.
The movie was created by the founder of GLOBETROTTER PICTURES, Courtney Paige,in partnership with Steven Richmond, Rylan Oleksyn and Nicholas Adam Clark.
Written and directed by Courtney Paige (The Arrangement) with the co-writers Erin Hazlehurst and Madison Smith. Neon Cinema Films, based out of Kelowna BC, handled the service production. Courtney Paige’s next film is set for spring 2020 called Neon Candy.
The Color Rose was produced by Siena Oberman, Hanna Griffiths alongside Courtney Paige, Suzann Toni, Kyler Fisher, Aftab S Chauhan, Heliya Alam, Steven Richmond, Nicholas Adam Clark, Rylan Oleksyn, Alan Mac Farlane, Aleks Paunovic, Taylor St Pierre, Samantha Thomas, and Anthony Ecclissi. Casting was done by Dustin Blackburn and Farrah West.
The cast includes:
- Kaitlyn Bernard (The Professor, 1922, The Healer)
- Brenna Llewellyn (Girl in the Galactic Sun)
- Brenna Coates (Coroner, Tics)
- Tahmoh Penikett (Battlestar Galactica, The Killing)
- Loretta Walsh (Bates Motel, A Series of Unfortunate Events)
- Aleks Paunovic (Van Helsing, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters)
- Michael Eklund (Van Helsing, Dirk Gently, Altered Carbon)
- Lochlyn Munro (Riverdale)
- Dylan Playfair (Descendants 2-3, The Order, Letterkenny)
- Elysia Rotaru (Arrow)
- James Neate (The Man in the High Castle, The 100, Pretty Little Liars)
- Maxwell Haynes (Once Upon a Time) and more.