Rhys is known for the role of Nick Radford in the Good Witch TV Series (Season 1-5), and the role of Dylan in the TV Series Heartland (Season 11). Rhys began his Career with the role of Jason in the children’s horror series, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, shortly followed by the role of the Obnoxious high school-er in the TV movie Unauthorized Story of Save By The Bell in 2014. In 2015 Rhys played the lead role of Cameron Olsen in the TV Series Ties That Bind.
1. For the people who might not know you, who are you and what do you do?
My name is Rhys Matthew Bond and I am an actor.
2. How did you become involved in the entertainment industry?
I was a Drama Major at a Fine Arts School and took some acting classes outside. At the age of 14, I decided that it was what I wanted to pursue so I got myself an agent, began auditioning, and was fortunate to get to do what I love most.
3. Of the roles that you played, who was your favorite to portray and why?
I don’t have a favorite I enjoyed each and every one of them and was lucky to work with some great casts.
4. What do you love most about your job as an artist?
Being able to take a character and give it life and to tell his story, is a wonderful thing.
5. What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Being able to work in a carer that I love.
6. Did you realize the impact your role on “Good Witch” would have on your career?
I never thought of it, I started Good Witch when I was 16, and it has been wonderful being part of such a great cast.
7. What is your best memory from any set?
Probably my first day on a set.
8. Do you have a secret talent?
I don’t think so.
9. What are some misconceptions about your job as an actor?
That it is a simple as just picking up a script and reading lines.
10. Who are some artists that you admire and why?
I admire Jeremy Irons because he brings a lot of grace to the screen.
11. What is one piece of advice you would give to your younger self?
Never give up on your dreams.
12. Do you have any advice to aspiring actors who want to get started in the industry?
Get used to rejection because not everyone will like you. However, it does not matter because your dedication and hard work is the only thing that matter.
13. What do you have in mind for the future?
14. What are some causes that are dear to your heart and hope to bring more awareness to in the future?